Non-JUPAS (Direct) Admission
(The application period for admission was closed on 9 April 2018. Late application till 10 July 2018.)

Applicants who seek admission to undergraduate programmes offered by the University on the basis of qualifications other than Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) examination results should apply directly to the University.

Applicants who seek admission on the strength of HKDSE results should apply via JUPAS. Duplicate application via non-JUPAS route will not be processed and any application fees paid will not be refunded and/or transferred.

Applicants applying for admission on the strength of the Joint Entrance Examination for Universities in PRC (Gao Kao) in 2018 should visit this website for details.

Other non-local students (persons entering Hong Kong for the purpose of education with a student visa/entry permit* issued by the Director of Immigration of the HKSAR Government), visiting and mature students should also apply to the University directly. Please click here to apply.

According to the Regulations Governing Undergraduate Studies, a student of the University whose studies had been discontinued on academic grounds in a particular academic year is not allowed to be re-admitted to any undergraduate programme in the following academic year.

(subject to confirmation of the HKSAR Government) including but not limited to holders of work visa, dependant visa, graduates under "Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates" (IANG)


Key Dates and Deadlines

Please click here fore details.