Career Advising Services
Overseas and mainland internship programmes enables students to broaden your global perspectives through practical work exposure outside Hong Kong. You can also develop open attitude and enhance awareness of cultural differences as well as language proficiency, whereas local internship provides opportunities for students to be exposed to the local dynamic working environment.
With the actual local work experience, you will not only enrich your professional knowledge and generic skills in the workplace but also establish a good rapport with colleagues. Internship experiences prior to graduation will strengthen students' overall profile and employability.
Local Summer Internship
- Local Summer Internship Programme (LSIP)
- Government Post-Secondary Student Summer Internship Programme (GOVT)
Mainland Summer Internships
- CGCC Mainland Summer Internship Programme (CCMSIP)
- Lingnan University Mainland Summer Internship Programme (LUMSIP)
- Shanghai-Hongkong Future Leaders (Lingnan Elites) Internship Programme (SHFLIP)
- HKUYA Student Exchange Network "New Youth" Series Internship Programme
- Cross-border Study Tour for Post-secondary Financial Talents
Overseas Summer Internships
- ASEAN Internship Scheme for Hong Kong Higher Education Students
- Operation Zhang Qian - Undergraduate Summer Internship Programme