New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation (NSO) 2018
Application for Programme Helper
Click to enlarge image
Apply On-line on or before 23:59, 28 May 2018
All successful applicants are required to attend the Briefing Session of Programme Helper on 16 August 2018. The NSO will be held from 22 to 24 August 2018 (25 August 2018 as contingency).
Application for Peer Mentors
All successful applicants are required to attend the Peer Mentor Training on 28 July 2018 (4 August 2018 as contingency) from 8:45am to 7:30pm. The NSO will be held from 22 to 24 August 2018 (25 August 2018 as contingency).
Application for Exemption from Peer Mentor Training
Apply for Exemption
This exemption procedure only applies to internships or exchange programmes referred by the University, other internships or exchange programmes which students get by themselves from outside will not be considered.
Exemption Application Procedures
If you plan to apply for exemption from Peer Mentor Training, you should write to Student Services Centre (SSC) and provide documentary proof of the internship or exchange programme for consideration. Please submit to Ms Sita Wong in person to SSC counter or email to sita@LN.edu.hk before 25 May 2018.
Supporting Documentation Required:
- Letter/email from selected peer mentor, must include:
1. full name and student ID number;
2. exchange / internship period;
3. date returning to Hong Kong; and
4. commit to attend the video session of Peer Mentor Training by 11 August;
- a copy of confirmation letter / email from University department;
- a copy of confirmation letter from host institution or placement companies / organizations;
If you do not provide the correct information we will not be able to process your application. Application result will be notified via email by mid-June 2018.
Ms Carman Yau Ms Sita Wong