Pathway to Business-related Taught Master's Degree Programmes at Lingnan University, Hong Kong
About the Programme
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme offers advanced academic training to equip Bachelor’s degree holders with advanced English language academic and analytical skills, and a solid foundation of business knowledge required to study a Master’s degree programme in a business-related discipline.
This programme is operated by Lingnan Institute of Further Education in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies, Lingnan University.
- 1-year full-time programme awarded by Lingnan University.
- Focus on the advancement in English language academic and analytical skills, and core business knowledge required for smooth progression to business-related taught master’s degree studies.
- To be offered in Lingnan University, with a great campus environment and well-equipped learning facilities and resources.
- Students can apply for admissions to business-related taught master’s degree programme upon successful completion of the programme and attainment of English proficiency requirement.
- Students can choose to take elective courses enlisted from collaborating business-related master’s degree programmes of Lingnan University.
- This programme is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF: level 6, QR registration number: 17/000486/L6).
Venue: Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun
Medium of Instruction: English
Hotline: (852) 2616 8247 / 8274 (for application, interview, student visa and registration)
(852) 2616 7256 (for programme details)