Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Full Time
- 1 Year
- Part Time
- Application Period
- November 2019 - 31 May 2020
- (852) 2616 7256 cn@LN.edu.hk
Pathway to Business-related Taught Master's Dergree Programmes at Lingnan University, Hong Kong
About the Programme
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Programme offers advanced academic training to equip Bachelor’s degree holders with advanced English language academic and analytical skills, and a solid foundation of business knowledge required to study a Master’s degree programme in a business-related discipline.
This programme is operated by Lingnan Institute of Further Education in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies, Lingnan University.
- 1-year full-time programme awarded by Lingnan University.
- Focus on the advancement in English language academic and analytical skills, and core business knowledge required for smooth progression to business-related taught master’s degree studies.
- To be offered in Lingnan University, with a great campus environment and well-equipped learning facilities and resources.
- Students can apply for admissions to business-related taught master’s degree programme upon successful completion of the programme and attainment of English proficiency requirement.
- Students can choose to take elective courses enlisted from collaborating business-related master’s degree programmes of Lingnan University.
- This programme is recognized under the Qualifications Framework (QF: level 6, QR registration number: 17/000486/L6).
Venue: Lau Chung Him Building, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun
Medium of Instruction: English
More Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Cities and Governance
- Master of Science in International and Development Economics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Social Science
- Master of Arts in International Affairs (China-Africa Studies)
- Master of Arts in International Affairs
- Master of Social Sciences in Organisational Psychology and Education Management
- Doctor of Policy Studies
- Master of Social Sciences in Health and Social Services Management
- Master of Arts in International Higher Education and Management
- Master of Social Sciences in Comparative Social Policy (International)
- Master of Arts in Chinese
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Cultural Studies
- Master of Science in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Master of Science in International Banking and Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing and International Business